10.01.2008

America, wake up!

Nas är en genialisk lyriker. Ni måste lyssna på denna låt, speciellt människorna från landet på andra sidan Atlanten, då det snart är dags för en förändring om valet går som jag hoppas. VOTE!


"If I could travel to the 1700's
I'd push a wheelbarrow full of dynamite
Through your covenant
Love to sit in on the Senate
And tell the whole government
Y'all don't treat women fair
She read about herself in the bible
Believing she the reason sin is here
You played her, with an apron
Like bring me my dinner, dear
She the nigger here
Ain't we in the free world
Death penalty in Texas kill young boys and girls
Barbarity, I'm in the double-R casually
Bugging how I made it out the hood, dazzle me
How far we really from third world savagery
When the empire fall, imagine how crazy that'll be"

Inga kommentarer: