4.21.2009

Spring Inspiration Fashion Show 2009 Countdown! 25 Days Left!

Slow day. I havent been doing much other than job hunting. I hate to job hunt but its a must. I'm superhappy about the trip to Bread and Butter Berlin though. Its gonna rock, I can tell, I'm just crossing my fingers nothing will come my way and prevent me from going. Cos I'm going, I have to go, I'm already there in my mind!

Enough about that, lets concentrate us on all the fun stuff happening next month instead!

Dont forget, its only 25 days left to Spring Inspiration 2009!


People!

The tickets are out, join us and be apart of a fantabolous evening on the bridge! Fashion & Music brought to you!

Tickets are sold in the participating stores:
Matlinik
STIL
Noir(
(you can also ask mahoyo)


At the university:
Student service ( studenternas hus )
JSA-shop ( JIBS )


3 kommentarer:

hanna sa...

vilken bro menar ni den stora, "Nybyggda"? eller den lilla vid twin? ser fram emot kvällen!

mahoyo sa...

hahahaha....säkert att det är den lilla vid twin! :D
det är klart det är den stora bron!
du är för go hanna ;)

hanna sa...

hahaha man vet ju aldrig..bäst att fråga!